Evangeline Lilly on how to compose your own photos

Secrets of Evengline to stay true to yourself

The former star of Lost and star now the Hobbit: the desolation of Smaug, shares his best tips for being your most authentic self.
evangeline-lilly-interview-art.jpg
Get comfortable saying No
Evangeline is not too concerned about pleasing others and refuses to participate in things that do not reflect its core values. «Say no is not difficult for me; It is scarier for me to say Yes. I am actually more afraid of commitment to say no, "she said.
Be independent without alienating others
The actress learned to be self-sufficient at an early age. "Growing up, there were no limits; We were a family very codependent. Who always sat wrong with me, so I needed to find a way to enforce these limits. As a first step [which means] just to get out of Dodge. I left home at 19. My parents did not a telephone number for me, no address, and I did not communicate with them for six months. I learned to do properly after that... Ow have limits without having to flee. »
Save your fire power
She may be ready to fight for what she believes, but she learned how to do it in a way that don't rile upwards. "[At the beginning of my career] I'd get in the faces of reporters who would ask the wrong question," said Evangeline. "Instead of politely downward, I'd be like, ' OK, this interview is on." "Now she is able to maintain composure and say in a more relaxed manner.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Health care, Weight Loss & Diet Plans Copyright © 2011-2012 | Powered by Blogger